Re: Aspiration not completing (Sim activity is not recognized by aspiration)

by NicheCapeesh

Original Post

★★ Novice

All of them. Small everyday whim aspirations and the family aspirations, ie have child fulfill aspirations... Or try for a baby or get a promotion in whims. For me the family - have a child fulfill an aspiration- has not been working for months, however after the update I installed yesterday the whim aspirations are no longer fulfilling

Message 11 of 39 (2,454 Views)

Hero
@ChelsJBS Do you mean this by whim aspiration: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Whims-not-fulfilling/td-p/8180364 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 39 (2,449 Views)

★★ Novice

It's the only aspiration I've encountered the issue with so far. My sim has fully completed most aspirations. 

No cc or mods Standard smile

Message 13 of 39 (2,438 Views)

Hero
@NicheCapeesh If it's only a specific task/aspiration, it's best to create a separate thread for this. This is a general issue that I'm not sure is in fact still occurring.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 39 (2,415 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. I have a sim working on socializing with their child 10 times in the Successful Lineage aspiration, but the game isn't registering when the action is completed making it really frustrating because I can't make any progress.. also my whims haven't been fulfilling either upon completion of the whim unless I clear the ones I have pinned that the game seems to get stuck on.

I play on the Xbox one. Restarting the game hasn't helped anything.

Message 15 of 39 (2,389 Views)

Hero
@xEnderlie Thread for whims is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Whims-not-fulfilling/td-p/8180364

See you made a post for the other issue. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 39 (2,376 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] Aspiration not completing (Sim activity is not recognized)

★★★★★ Newbie

It happened the same to me. Exactly with the Nerd Brain aspiration, at the first Milestone: "finish reading 3 books". I tried first reading a skill book and it didn't work. But then I tried with a normal book (sci-fi), I finished reading it, but didn't work neither. The milestone never counts the books I read.

Message 17 of 39 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It's random in terms of the aspiration and the sim
Message 18 of 39 (2,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Use to have this bug before got fixed but is back with eco lifestyle with the eco innovator aspirations i have done the action but did not tick and move on, i have already taken mods out and repaired game unfortunately it did not work.   

Message 19 of 39 (2,002 Views)

Hero
@demigodsims Are you just having issues with a specific interaction in that aspiration or with all aspirations ?

If it's just the innovator, it's best to create a separate thread just for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 39 (1,974 Views)