by shadedgrey63

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Adult sims are able to be naked around children

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an adult sim try to do an activity that requires being naked (skinny dip, sunbathe in the nude, shower in the rain, etc.) on a lot with children
What happens when the bug occurs? A sim can now do a nude activity with children on the lot
What do you expect to see? Nude activities to be disabled in the interaction menus while children are on the lot, as it was before I installed Moschino Stuff, Realm of Magic, and Discover University.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Think started after I installed Moschino Stuff, Realm of Magic, and Discover University.

My adult sim showered in the rain and stayed naked while interacting with her teen and child with no reaction. Previously disabled nude interactions on a lot while children are on it are now able to do with children in the vicinity since I installed Moschino Stuff, Realm of Magic, and Discover University. I can only assume Discover University is likely what caused this. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 3 (2,369 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Adult sims are able to be naked around children

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've noticed this issue on a friends game also happened when they had a shower.

Message 2 of 3 (2,281 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Adult sims are able to be naked around children

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone share a save file where they've seen this occurring? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (2,225 Views)