[FIXED] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (1.77.131)

by Gadgetdoll

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.131)

★★★★ Novice

HI! I also have the issue, 42 items removed in a lot I built and 11 in the Onsen lot in Snowy Escape Frown I tried repairing twice and tried removing mods and cc but the issue still persists in my old save Frown Frown 

How do I DM you the link? Do I need to upload only the save file? I've never done it before Frown

Message 21 of 302 (2,913 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same issue happens to me nearly for all of my community lots. But I am not sure if any object is literally deleted, I could not detect any up to now even there is a warning about it.

Message 22 of 302 (2,894 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick Thank you for looking into this. I've sent you a Direct Message with details and a link to my save. Hoping it helps.
Message 23 of 302 (2,872 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★ Guide

I've had this happen too. It happened when I placed down a lot made by me, from my own gallery. The game claimed items were removed, but everything was there. I've not yet gotten the most recent patch. (But for the build that this occurred with, I've already saved over it, although I do have it saved to the Sims 4 gallery.

But here is my guess: prices of various objects, specifically plants were recently changed. For example, this build I did, had the Jungle Adventure pee bush (along with several other plants with new prices), that used to be 50 simoleons, now it is 55. When I went to the lot, the old bush price still showed on it, but when I replaced the lot with the same one, just to test out the move objects update, the bush now said it was 55 simoleons.

So maybe the game is reading items with new prices as a different item, and "replaces" it with the new priced version?

Message 24 of 302 (2,852 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★★★★ Novice
@amoeller87 my family lot where I have collected all my harvested fruits and veggies gave me a 42 items removed message. Also that lot is full of plants, bushes and trees... Maybe you're right :O
Message 25 of 302 (2,836 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I will DM you.

Message 26 of 302 (2,799 Views)

Objects removed from house

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.2.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load house, got Popup.
What happens when the bug occurs? Items seem to be removed. Not sure which.
What do you expect to see? No error. All dlc are bought and installed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last patch or two.

When I load my house I get things message only on one of 2 households. Not sure which items are meant. 

Message 27 of 302 (2,764 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I noticed this problem in Snowy Escape.
Message 28 of 302 (2,559 Views)

"Items Removed: One or more Create a Sim items have been removed."

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Whenever I go into CAS from the World Map to edit the Vatores or Vladislaus, an error message pops up in Create-A-Sim saying

"Items Removed: One or more Create a Sim items have been removed. The items may not be installed on your computer or the EA account that is currently logged in does not own these items."

I have no mods or CC and the only DLCs I have are

- Get Together

- City Living

- Cats and Dogs

- Eco Lifestyle

- Snowy Escape

- Dream Home Decorator

- Realm of Magic

- Paranormal

- Cool Kitchen

and they are ALL installedThis only happens with the Vatores and Vladislaus. Basegame Sims and Sims from other packs (e.g. GET TOGETHER) do not have this issue. I don't think there is actually any CAS items actually   missing from  Caleb,    Lilith or Vlad,  but it's still annoying that it pops up! Thanks

Edit By Crinrict: Removed tag. Read first tag is reserved for FAQs

Message 29 of 302 (2,522 Views)

Re: "Items Removed: One or more Create a Sim items have been removed."

Hero
@Qrkadiy I've merged your post with the current bug report.

Could you send your save to EA as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVE-Items-Removed-pop-up-appears-when-no-items-removed/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 302 (2,503 Views)