by Zack4358

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] "Forever Fresh" combinable with "Antiseptic"

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Vampires and Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim with the "Forever Fresh" trait
What happens when the bug occurs? If you have a sim with the "Forever Fresh" trait, you can also buy the "Antiseptic" trait for him, despite his hygiene need does not decay due to the "Forever Fresh" trait. (same with Needs No One and Independent, Forever Full and Hardly Hungry, Never Weary and Seldom Sleepy).
What do you expect to see? If the trait "Forever Fresh" causes the Hygiene Need to be full all the time, it should not be possible to get "Antiseptic" too.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The sims can have "Forever Fresh" and "Antiseptic", despite the "Forever Fresh" trait disables the hygiene need decay. If I get the "Forever Full", Forever Fresh" etc. trait, it should not be possible to get "Antiseptic", "Hardly Hungry" etc. too.

Message 1 of 3 (766 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Forever Fresh" combinable with "Antiseptic&quo

Hero

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (748 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Forever Fresh" combinable with "Antiseptic&amp

★ Guide

My game version number is 1.59.73.1020.

Message 3 of 3 (739 Views)