by Zack4358

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] "Angle for big catch" does not unlock when promised

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Uni and Island Living and every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim reaching level 9 fishing skill.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says "The sim can now angle for a big catch", but the interaction is not available yet.
What do you expect to see? The interaction should be available if it is promised at this level.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The interaction "Angle for big catch" is not available despite the sim reached  level 9 of the Fishing skill and the text said that it is possible now.Screenshot (74).png

Message 1 of 4 (1,097 Views)

Re: "Angle for big catch" does not unlock when promised

Hero
@Zack4358 Haven't you reported this before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,072 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Yeah but no one reacted to this and I deleted my old post.

Message 3 of 4 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Zack4358 When a thread is tagged, it's been forwarded. If there's nothing to say, I don't post, just tag.

Please refer to this on how the bug forum works: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,050 Views)