by TigerSimmer2606

Original Post

Muscle tone not displaying properly in Live mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01, EP02, EP03, EP04, EP05, EP06, GP01, GP02, GP03, GP04, GP05, GP06, SP01, SP02, SP03, SP05,SP06,SP07,SP08,SP09,SP12,SP13.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS and pick any muscle tone except for the maxed out one then go into Live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go into live mode the muscle tone/definition does not look like it does in CAS. But when I make my sim as buff as I can it will show up in live mode but disappear over time.
What do you expect to see? The muscle tone/definition to appear the same as it does in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't remember what might have caused the glitch but I think it had to do with a patch.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, removed outdated tag

Message 1 of 16 (1,784 Views)

Muscle definition error for ps4

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.24
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The muscle definition just disappears all of a sudden it appears randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? The lose all the muscle tone or its barley visible
What do you expect to see? For the tone to appear in live play like how it’s shown in CAS
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sometime it comes back and then it will disappear on its own. Sometime if I have my sim workout and then go to a different lot is return but then it just vanishes all together and won’t come back at all.

Message 2 of 16 (1,672 Views)

Re: Muscle definition error for ps4

Hero
@Jstar602 Merged this with existing console thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 16 (1,633 Views)

Sims 4, graphics issue

★ Novice

Okay so I have a guy sim, he has abs. Most the time they don’t show, it looks like he doesn’t have any.

Message 4 of 16 (1,556 Views)

Re: Sims 4, graphics issue

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Paigh_Riley Please try setting your graphics to 'ultra' and see if that makes a difference:  [Main Menu > Options Menu > Game Options > Graphics > Game Options > Graphics > Graphics Quality (Select 'Ultra' from the drop-down)
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 9.35.20 PM.jpg
Edit: the above is not relevant on Console. Consulted @PoptartJuniper ...Thank you for merging!! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 16 (1,542 Views)

★ Novice

I’m using a Xbox One

Message 6 of 16 (1,534 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Paigh_Riley I've merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" on the bottom of the first post.
Message 7 of 16 (1,515 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Muscle tone not properly displaying in Live mode

★ Guide
@crinrict Definitely not fixed on XBox
Message 8 of 16 (1,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nickinbigd Moved your post to the current console thread. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 16 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Where is that I can’t find it?
Message 10 of 16 (1,263 Views)