Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Not able to bath toddler

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.24.69.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have toddler ask for bath
What happens when the bug occurs? If toddler asks for bath the action cancels out. If adult sim tries to give toddler a bath the action cancels out. Has to ensure no action behind it and both sims are doing nothing. Has to ask several time’s before finally gets a bath
What do you expect to see? To be able to bath toddler
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

[Admin - Removed duplicate template. Please make sure that nothing from the template appears in the comment field before you submit.]

Message 1 of 6 (1,503 Views)

Re: Not able to bath toddler

Hero
@awheels77 Could you please enter your game version here as well ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Did you try multiple households ? How far away are caretaker/parent and toddler when you initiate the interaction ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried multiple households, different save files, different family members with different toddlers. All the same thing.

I've tried all different lengths of distance -- different floors, opposite ends of the same floor, even right beside each other.

Message 3 of 6 (1,422 Views)

Hero
@awheels77 Just tested this on PC and I have no issue. Might be an issue with console.

Tagging this as console issue to see if anyone else has it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,398 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Not able to bath toddler

★★★ Newbie
@awheels77 I don't have an Xbox but now my sims can't even bathe toddlers anymore, they immediately put them down after picking them up and nothing happens! I'm so mad, I tried to repair the game and update it and it's still broken. >Frown
Message 5 of 6 (1,053 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Not able to bath toddler

★ Novice

Same its 2022 and im  having the same problem I have a new computer and newly downloaded game what can i do to fix this ????

Message 6 of 6 (820 Views)