by FawnGem99

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Hunger decay despite forever full

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.live-gp06.67
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Moschino stuff pack and Spooky stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens when I turn the game on
What happens when the bug occurs? I have the forever full trait and my sims hunger still decays
What do you expect to see? I have the forever full trait and my sims hunger stays full
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The trait worked fine two days ago and then when I tried to play today it no longer works

Message 1 of 5 (2,317 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Hunger decay despite forever full

Hero
@FawnGem99 Did you install a patch or changed something on the Sim ? Like add another trait or something when it stopped working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hadn’t changed it. It just started when I turned it on. I have my Xbox on automatic updates so I’m not sure if anything downloaded.

Message 3 of 5 (2,253 Views)

Hero
@FawnGem99 Could you maybe test if it works on a different Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,231 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PS4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur?

100%

What is your current game version number?

1.20.101.3400 (64 bit)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?

EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Backyard

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

Unknown

What happens when the bug occurs?

Sim with the forever full aspiration reward is getting hungry. She also is getting sleepy despite having the never weary reward.

What do you expect to see?

I expect sims with the forever full and never weary rewards to not have these needs decay.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No, this issue is on console (PS4).

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Unknown, but I noticed that after I completed the Beach Life aspiration she now has energy decay although it is slow. I believe her energy and hunger decay started after the patch before 1.20.101.3400 because I was unable to complete the last item on the Beach Life aspiration due to her never weary trait. Once she started getting tired again, I was finally able to get her to doze off in a lounge chair. Perhaps these issues have something to do with that aspiration or the October (?) console patch?

Message 5 of 5 (2,189 Views)