Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Write Career CAS unlock identical to base game item

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade Cats and Dogs, ity Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Strangerville, Vampires Romantic Gardem Spooky Stuff, Kids Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens when completing the Writer Career. Give a Sim the writer career, then use careers.promote adult_writer Select the Author Career Branch. Once the career level is 10, edit the Sim in cas. The hat should be duplicated on "Brimless hats" * The bug also appears without the use of cheats*
What happens when the bug occurs? When completing the writer career the a new hat is unlocked, the problem is that the unlocked hat is the already available basegame hat with a feather, so in the end the player ends with two copies of the same hat in CAS.
What do you expect to see? That after completing the writer career track, the hat unlocked is actually a new one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

After completing the writer career a duplicated item appears instead of a new one.

08-16-19_10-36-36 AM - copia.png

Message 1 of 4 (688 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Write Career CAS unlock identical to base game item

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AvePlumosa That's an unlock from one of the CL careers afair. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks. Should I edit my post to remove that?

(I edited it)

There is still a bug in the writer career.

Message 3 of 4 (666 Views)

Hero
@AvePlumosa I've forwarded that part.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (641 Views)