Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Woodcrafted tub and toilet not functional off-the-grid

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but Bowling
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Off-the-grid menu has added two new items a toilet "Throne of Thrones" and a bathtub "Captain Mahogany Wood Tub", which are basically the same than the one that can be crafted with woodworking. However, if you craft those items, they aren't functional off-the-grid.
What happens when the bug occurs? I crafted a tub and a toilet using woodworking and they don't work off-the-grid.
What do you expect to see? Since they are basically the same item, I'd expect them to work off-the-grid.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't know if the different name makes it a different item as well. But it would be great if this could be changed as it would make a lot of sense for off-the-grid roleplay.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Woodcrafted tub and toilet not functional off-the-grid

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.
v
If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I couldn't agree more! It makes no sense that the toilet appliances from the woodworking table don't work off-the-grid. They look like they should.

Message 2 of 3 (800 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.
v
If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you! 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)