Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS INPUT] Wild Plants not counting for Harvested Interest Achievment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The free packs only.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Open a household 2. Harvest Plants 3. Check if "Harvested Interest" achievement is progressing.
What happens when the bug occurs? The achievement is not working. No progress is happening.
What do you expect to see? Progressing slowly going up from 0 to 50.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm not sure what patch, but my achievement is stuck at 1/50 progress in one save. Rest of my saves are at 0/50.

I am trying to complete achievements but I cannot complete "Harvested Interest (Harvest 50 wild plants - Wealth & Collecting)" as the progress bar does not progress,

Message 1 of 5 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Harvested Interest Not Working

★★★ Novice

Hi again,

It has been a couple of weeks and some more retrying and I have found that my issue was choosing the option "Harvest All" as this seemed to have not counted as a "harvest a wild plant". Now, after clicking "Harvest (Plant Name)", the achievement seems to be working again.

Thanks for trying to help.

BasicallyDoh

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (815 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Dohsah Did you harvest wild plants or the ones in your garden ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (917 Views)

Hero
@Dohsah Are you still having issues if you try wild plants ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (884 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have issues while harvesting wild plants - I did not have a garden as I was trying to specifically get this achievement. So yes, I am having this issue while harvesting wild plants.

Message 4 of 5 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi again,

It has been a couple of weeks and some more retrying and I have found that my issue was choosing the option "Harvest All" as this seemed to have not counted as a "harvest a wild plant". Now, after clicking "Harvest (Plant Name)", the achievement seems to be working again.

Thanks for trying to help.

BasicallyDoh

Message 5 of 5 (816 Views)