Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] Whim "Fish for an hour" not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with the fishing skill get the whim to "Fish for one hour"
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim fishes for several hours, and the whim doesn't fulfill
What do you expect to see? The whim to fulfill after fishing for one hour
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Most of my sims get into fishing, both because I find it relaxing and fun, and because I love fishing myself. Its also a great way to earn money for my Living-off-the-land sims. They will usually roll fishing related whims, including "Fish for an hour". Since I've only played in Sulani since the release of Island Living, this is where I have seen this issue. I don't know if this is only for Sulani or not, as I haven't tried fishing anywhere else lately. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Whim "Fish for an hour" not fulfilling

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (733 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,092 Views)

Hero

Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 as Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (734 Views)