by KronosOriginGame

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [VGSP] [GF] [TLSP] Butler can't use Murphy Bed/Sleep Pod

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? assign beds to butler such as murphy beds(added in tiny living stuff) or sleeping pod(added in get famous)
What happens when the bug occurs? when i assign beds such as "functional" beds like murphy beds or sleeping pods, butler can't sleep at bed which i assign to him/her. Otherwise, assign normal beds, he/she sleep well.
What do you expect to see? do sleep at "functional" beds just like other normal beds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I assign beds such as "functional" beds like murphy beds(added in tiny living stuff) or sleeping pods(added in get famous), butler can't sleep at bed which i assign to him/her. Otherwise, assign normal beds, he/she sleep well. What's wrong? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,441 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] [VGSP] Butler doesn't sleep in Murphy Bed with Sofa

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? assign murphy couch bed to butler, he or she can't sleep at this bed. however, other murphy bed(couch not included) work normally. i mean the butler(and even sim) can sleep that bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? when i command butler to sleep, he or she don't go to murphy couch bed and sleep elsewhere.
What do you expect to see? the butler should sleep murphy couch bed i assigned to him or her.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

when i assign murphy couch bed to butler, he or she can't sleep at this bed.

however, other murphy bed(couch not included) work normally. i mean the butler(and even sim) can sleep that bed.

i hope this bug will be corrected in the next patch.

Inked2020-04-18_9-47-42 PM_LI.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (1,375 Views)

Re: murphy couch bed bug especially related with butler

[ Edited ]
Hero

I tested this with a new butler ... sadly she died right away but it seemed to work ..

Did you test the default color ? At what point did it fail ?

See what you mean. They do open the bed but don't go to bed (if they survive)

04-18-20_5-07-22 PM.png

Will do some more testing but need reload :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,332 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [VGSP] [GF] [TLSP] Butler can't use Murphy Bed/Sleep Pod

★★ Novice
@KronosOriginGame I also have this. It's so annoying!! I don't use mods and have assigned the bed to the butler.i have checked using my sim to see if it is usable and she can sleep in it fine. The butler will open the bed but not sleep in it.
Message 4 of 5 (1,318 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [VGSP] [GF] [TLSP] Butler can't use Murphy Bed/Sleep Pod

★ Guide
@KronosOriginGame Dayum 3 Years and still no improvement. My butler won't use the Murphy bed. She instead prefers to pass out on the floor or use the Hot Tub.
Message 5 of 5 (784 Views)