Re: Vampires can not finish Wedding Goals - No on tagged as a Guest.

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires can not finish Wedding Goals - No one tagged as Guest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to have two Vampires Plan a Wedding.
What happens when the bug occurs? The invited guests show up, but are not tagged as Guests, so Thank a Guest, or Talk To Guest for Two Hours can not be completed.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see Guest tagged as Guests.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Got something against Vampires?  How about quit breaking them, and fixing what you've already broken with them.

Message 1 of 12 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Guide

Works fine with Mermaid / Merman even with Mods in.

Message 2 of 12 (1,123 Views)

Hero
@Ulfric_Grimbrand which world are you playing ? Do the invited Sims live in the world you're having the wedding in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Guide

Living in Forgotten Hollow, trying to have the wedding at Key Point (which I made into a Park).  My Mermaids were living in the Islands, and successfully had their wedding at that same park.

Message 4 of 12 (1,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ulfric_Grimbrand Which world is that lot in ? Forgotten Halllow as well ? I really don't know all of them by name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Guide

The new Island one, I can never remember it's name LOL

Message 6 of 12 (1,075 Views)

Hero
@Ulfric_Grimbrand THen it could be just this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-IL-Out-of-world-invited-NPCs-leave-lot-in-Sulani-don-t-sh...

Could you move a few of your vamps to Sulani for testing and see if they work that way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (1,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can, that is not a problem at all.  (I modified one of the houses to use Sapphire Beach ... got it looking real good LOL.)

Message 8 of 12 (1,052 Views)

Re: Vampires can not finish Wedding Goals - No one tagged as a Guest.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict 

Here we go:

Vampires residing in Forgotten Hollow

1) Wedding in home, household guests show up as guests, Sims living in another household sometimes show as guest, other times, they don't.

2) Wedding in a Sulani Park, household guests show up as guests, show up, but not as guests.

3) Wedding in San Myshuno, Myshuno Meadows, everyone invited shows up as a guests.

Vampires residing in Sulani:

1) Wedding in home, household guests show up as guests, Sims living in another household don't come.

2) Wedding in a Sulani Park, household guests show up as guests, Sims living in another household show up, but not as guests.

3) Wedding in San Myshuno, Myshuno Meadows, everyone invited shows up as a guests.

I haven't tested with other types of Sims, because I usually only play Vampires.

Message 9 of 12 (1,045 Views)

Re: Vampires can not finish Wedding Goals - No one tagged as a Guest.

Hero
@Ulfric_Grimbrand I'm going to leave this separate for now cause of the vamp Involvement. It does sound like it could be the same root issue so if the other bug gets fixed, this will probably need checking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (1,011 Views)