[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires can be Aged by Another Household using Cake

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Vampires can't age by their own household using cake

Hero

I do think there's a bug here but the bug is not that the vampire can't age up in their own household but that you can actually age them up if you play another family, That's the part that I would think should not be possible

Either they are immortal or they are not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (10,052 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires can't age by their own household using cake

★ Novice

Yeah I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm not even trying to age up my sim that is a vampire or human, but a alien! I don't even get the option to put candles on the cake. Sadly my only adults are vampires, but my alien child doesn't even get the option to put candles on the cake...

Message 11 of 15 (517 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Children can not put candles on a cake. Teenagers and up can. While the Vampires can't blow out the candles they can put the candles on the cake. Your child can then blow out the candles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 15 (510 Views)

Hero

@Shirleylier wrote:

Yeah I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm not even trying to age up my sim that is a vampire or human, but a alien! I don't even get the option to put candles on the cake. Sadly my only adults are vampires, but my alien child doesn't even get the option to put candles on the cake...

Hi @Shirleylier

that sounds like a different bug.

Have you tried moving the cake to a different place ? Maybe even put it in your inventory and then back on the table.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I just encountered this on PS4. I have a household of vampires and was trying to age them up to elders for testing another issue. They can place candles on the cake but can not blow candles out to age up to an adult or elder if they are YA already. They age fine before the YA life stage. Is this a bug? Why can't I age my vampires if I wish to using a cake?

Message 14 of 15 (314 Views)