by Sigzy05

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires Perk System UI Not Playing Sound Effect

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.90.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Fitness Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the vampire perks system when there are new perks available after levelling up in the system or creating a new vampire.
What happens when the bug occurs? Previously a spooky sound effect would play while the the purple UI bar of the vampires perk panel was animating and now it only plays generic music without.
What do you expect to see? The previous spooky sound effect that played when opening the vampires perks UI first, followed by the music later.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Nothing to add really, already described the issue above.

I think this might have been bugged out since the patch before GF but not sure, as I couldn't find any other bug reports on this and only noticed it now. Also, the sound was pretty cool and spooky, hopefully this will get fixed.

Message 1 of 4 (770 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Vampires Perk System UI Not Playing Sound Effect

★ Guide
I didn't personally had a video but in this one at 21:00 you can hear what it used to play and now doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LutOqq3kPdk
Message 2 of 4 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Tested in Old & New Game with No Mods and Origin scan to confirm files are updated, I can confirm the sound is muted 

Message 3 of 4 (691 Views)

Hero

I've added as needs input for more voices

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (649 Views)