[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampire children with modified age in CAS have thirst moodlets

by lazyjuniper

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampire children with modified age in CAS have thirst moodlets

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous; Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville; Perfect Patio, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Dine Out, Kids Room, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

1. Download from gallery household with vampire whose age was changed from teen or older to child or toddler in CAS (my old household for example, no mods)
    OR create it:
    1. Create a vampire teen or older and move sim to any house (live mode).
    2. Save this household to library ("manage worlds" -> "manage household")
    3. Open this household in CAS (by adding new family or starting new game) and change age to child or toddler. Add adult sim and move them to any house (live mode).
  2. If toddler: make cake and age up to child
  3. Go to "Manage Worlds" and back.
  4. Make child eat something. Now wait for hunger meter to drop - thirst moodlets will appear.

What happens when the bug occurs? children have thirst moodlets (there is no way children can satisfy vampire thirst)
What do you expect to see? no thirst moodlets for children (that's how it worked before)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it was fine in may 2018 (date from old save, sorry I can't be more specific)

Sorry for my English. Screenshots:

02.jpg04.jpg01.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (2,526 Views)

[XB1] Vampire child whisked away for low thirst

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? V1.13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, get to work, vampires, get together, outdoor retreat, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im unsure.
What happens when the bug occurs? my vampire child in my family has a thirst moodlet for some reason and it keeps saying he has low thirst even though he only has hunger in his needs. he can't drink plasma because he's only a child and I used a cheat to fill his needs and I disabled neee decay. But he still gets taken away.
What do you expect to see?  I want the low thirst moodlet to stay off of children vampires and i want him to stop getting taken away with all of his needs filled
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Id like to add that the family of this child does not appear in manage households. I checked "not currently in world" and all the other worlds for their family profile and it wasn't there. i also looked in my/other households and they do not appear.

Message 1 of 8 (2,579 Views)

Re: [XB1] Vampire child whisked away for low thirst

Community Manager (retired)

@EdenLusk Are you still having this issue? Is it with just that one child or have you perhaps seen it with multiple Sims? Could you possibly share a video? Any additional info would be awesome, we've had trouble reproducing, thanks for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 8 (2,516 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampire children with modified age in CAS have thirst mood

Hero
@lazyjuniper Could you test if similar happens for other occults ?

Also added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,492 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampire children with modified age in CAS have thirst mood

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict but other occults don't have vampire thirst. No special needs for aliens if I am not mistaken so nothing to test. And I have no idea about mermaids since I don't have this EP.
Message 5 of 8 (2,475 Views)

Hero
@lazyjuniper Was mostly for mermaids. Wasn't sure for Aliens.

I agree it's hard to test if you don't have the pack :D

Mermaids do have a hydration bar but I'm actually unsure now if they have a special moodlet. Haven't played them much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (2,455 Views)

Message 7 of 8 (2,388 Views)

Re: [XB1] Vampire child whisked away for low thirst

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me to but im playing on computer 

Message 8 of 8 (2,369 Views)