Re: [TO TEST] [V] Throw Up Option Always Available With Withered Stomach Weaknes

by Iyasenu

Original Post

[UNSURE] [V] Throw Up Always Available With Withered Stomach Weakness

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Jungle Adventure, Kid's Room Stuff Pack, Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire gain the "Withered Stomach" weakness and click on a toilet.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option to Throw Up is always present when clicking on a toilet after acquiring the Withered Stomach weakness, regardless of whether the Sim has eaten regular human food and became nauseous or not. Even if your Vampire isn't nauseated due to some other reason, the option to throw up at the toilet is always available, enabling you to throw up on command whenever you want.
What do you expect to see? The option to Throw Up at the toilet shouldn't appear if your Vampire with Withered Stomach isn't nauseated from eating human food, or some other source.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is all assuming Withered Stomach isn't intended to act like Vampire-only Bulimia.

Message 1 of 6 (3,283 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Throw Up Option Always Available With Withered Stomach Weaknes

Hero

Hi @Iyasenu

I can duplicate this on my save but do you know if it was ever different ? My Sims is also pregnant so that might also be a factor.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,210 Views)

★★ Guide

Unfortunately, no.

I'm a fairly new player and haven't had the Vampires GP all that long.

Since Vampires never actually need to use the toilet, I hadn't checked before the Seasons patch, either.

Neither of my Vampires are pregnant, and the second Vampire I had take on that weakness immediately had the option to Throw Up made available to him at the toilet, despite having just gotten the weakness and not having eaten human food.

It could all be by design, but it seemed weird to me that you would just always have the option to throw up available, even if you were to choose the option multiple times. (Where is it all coming from!?)

Message 3 of 6 (3,191 Views)

Hero

Added this as unsure. Don't know if it's by design or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (3,133 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict it was not like that before, but I'm not sure if it started with GF patch or after as vampires do not use the toilet (they only clean it lol). But yes, now all my vampires with withered Stomach Weakness have that option Wink Thanks.

Message 5 of 6 (2,511 Views)

Hero
I know it wasn't. But maybe the design change was made on purpose for whatever reasons.

It's the same for pregnant sims.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,497 Views)