by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] [SD] Elder Vampires/Spellcast Change Using Spa Day Activities

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19.60.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Go to Work, Strangerville, JA, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Kids Stuff, Spooky Day, Cool Kitchen, Holiday, Grimm's Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an elder vampire or a cured elder or an elder spellcaster and have them use spa day soaks or do a yoga routine.
What happens when the bug occurs? When using soaks the elder vampire/cured vampire and elder spellcaster will revert to a YA while using the soak and their hair color reverts when doing a yoga routine
What do you expect to see? My elder vampires, cured elder and elder Spellcasters staying elder when using soaks or doing yoga.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Added Spa Day

My cured vampire elder and my elder vampires and my elder spellcasters all revert to their YA self using soaks in a tub. They also revert their hair color when using the yoga mat to do a yoga routine. When the soak or yoga routine ends, they gain their elder look back. The attached images are Yoga.

My cured vampire who is now an elder.

The Sims™ 4_20191126095052.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191126095208.jpg

My full Vampires Aged to Elder

The Sims™ 4_20191126111440.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191126111712.jpg

Elder Spellcaster

The Sims™ 4_20191227093852.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191227094432.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20191227094938.jpg

Message 1 of 1 (488 Views)