Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] Flower Bunny Doesn't Appear

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in Forgotten Hollow and create a holiday with the Flower Bunny.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Flower Bunny doesn't appear in Forgotten Hollow.
What do you expect to see? The Flower Bunny should be able to appear in Forgotten Hollow.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm playing in Forgotten Hollow on a new save, and for some reason, the Flower Bunny never appeared. He definitely appears in other worlds.

Message 1 of 23 (7,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [S] Flower Bunny Doesn't Appear

Hero

Flower Bunny’s contract has been renewed for them to appear on any Holiday or Tradition that they are scheduled to.
○ Bunny contractual negotiations are ridiculous… they just keep multiplying their demands.
■ Dad joke quota met.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 23 of 23 (6,480 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [V] [S] Flower Bunny Doesn't Appear in Forgotten Hollow

Hero
There have also been reports for gnomes and trick or treaters. Did you test those as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (7,329 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

I haven't yet, but Fall is coming up on that file. I'll let you know how it goes.

Message 3 of 23 (7,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I tested this and Flower Bunny didn't come. Father winter was also on my holiday list. He didn't show but when I switch to another household in Forgotten Hallow, he showed up.

I'll add but it might just be hit and miss.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (7,281 Views)

Re: [V] [S] Flower Bunny Doesn't Appear in Forgotten Hollow

Hero

Added thi

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 23 (7,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @Lorraine-Simmer

Can you send us the save file where you encountered this issue?

We have not been able to reproduce it at our side.

Also, is this occurring in any particular lot?

Thanks! 

Message 6 of 23 (7,197 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SimGuruIcarus

Hm, I'm playing in Forgotten Hollow, and the Flower Bunny actually appeared. What IS odd, however, is that he doesn't spawn ON the home lot like he usually does. He just spawns somewhere random in the neighborhood. Here's the save:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ktatKNER8k2WvtEvPbOJHdH_7h3WwDZX

Message 7 of 23 (7,184 Views)

Flower Bunny Not Appearing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Got all current Expansion Packs, got Dine Out, Parent Hood, Vampires and Spa Day game packs and Bowling, Vintage, movie hangout and Perfect Patio Stuff Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game and keeping an eye out for bugs in their games.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I play a Custom Holiday involving the Flower Bunny, the Flower Bunny does not show up, I explore each world looking for the Flower Bunny and the NPC is no where to be found, this is a bug that needs fixing ASAP (As Soon As Possible) because I am tired of getting frustrated with this game when the bunny doesn't show up! Patchy Works fine, Parody Santa works fine, but Flower Bunny needs FIXING!
What do you expect to see? Bugs being fixed, improved gameplay, Flower Bunny ACTUALLY showing up when added for holidays it's put into.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am having issues with the Flower Bunny, any Custom holiday I create with FB in that holiday, the NPC doesn't show up like AT ALL! Am I doing something wrong, or is this NPC that broken!? Patchy shows up just fine, Father Winter (Parody Santa) shows up just fine, but Flower Bunny. NOPE, DON'T SEE THEM ANYWHERE!

UGH!!!! Seriously EA, why release a broken NPC on purpose? Would it KILL you to actually test your expansion packs before releasing them to the public? Honestly it wouldn't hurt to test the NPCs before releasing them into The Sims 4 Expansion Packs like the Seasons Expansion Pack. Flower Bunny is the ONLY NPC I happen to rage on about because the lack of appearances from this NPC, it really annoys and frustrates me when people do this by making an NPC not work or show up or do anything that the NPC is supposed to do.

Message 8 of 23 (6,849 Views)

Re: Flower Bunny Not

Hero
Which neighborhood are you playing ? Does it happen in all of them ?

There's this thread for Forgotten Hallow: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-V-S-Flower-Bunny-Doesn-t-Appear-in-Forgotten-Hollo... although there don't seem to be a lot of people that can duplicate this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 23 (6,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This issue doesn't just appear in Forgotten Hollow, Flower Bunny seems to not appear for me at all in any of the other worlds, go to random lots or stay at home, Flower Bunny just doesn't appear. A friend of mine said something I think might be true when involving Flower Bunny. I'll quote it.

"I found that in some games, unused characters, items, objects, and features can usually be found in a devmap(Debug Map)
Game Developers can put so many controversial things in there, like making a character say things that will never appear in the official release, or made a debug character do things that will also not be in the official release."

I don't know if what my friend says is true, IDK if this is something that's happened within the Sims 4 itself and certain NPCs are subjected to this in some way, including the Flower Bunny. Whatever seems to be going on with Flower Bunny, I can say this for sure. Flower Bunny isn't working like it should be, it doesn't show up per it being in a holiday, traveling to parks or other community lots doesn't work. Threw parties to see if that draws it out, no luck there. Checked my Sim Child's friend list and also not there. It's like Flower Bunny was Patched out in an update patch and only the outfit of Flower Bunny exists, the NPC is missing/removed.

Message 10 of 23 (6,806 Views)