by eustacecs

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] [GF] Influencer vs Registered Vampire Lot - few mails/gifts

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent (as per November 21st, 2018)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All from Get Famous to celebration freebie.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a house with Registered Vampire Lot + Private Dwelling trait. Put famous Vampire with Influencer fame perk inside. Play for a few in-game weeks.
What happens when the bug occurs? Either no gifts from lot trait arrive + too few gifts from Influencer trait - or, after few visits to neighbouring bar, no gifts from Influencer + too few gifts from lot trait. Post-Get Famous 1 (one) gift mail arrived for lot trait. With Influencer, received 2 (two) mails with fan's admiration - and, that's it, no gift items from Influencer neither from lot trait for 2+ weeks at a moment.
What do you expect to see? Pre-Get Famous I used to receive like 4-5 mails with gifts from lot trait during first week, having Registered Vampire Lot + Private Dwelling .
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Get Famous, huh.

Both pre-Get Famous lot and post-Get Famous lot I tested it with were in new savegames, empty lots, to which Vampire character made from scratch has been moved in.

Incoming mail amount difference is way too drastic.

I have to mention Private Dwelling since it seems to fend off postmen as well o_o (who knows... after Famous Patchy the Famous I won't be surprised) And, no postmen = no mails.

Message 1 of 3 (1,099 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Influencer vs Registered Vampire Lot - too few mails/gifts

Hero
So, I tested this a bit. There are only very few gifts, I agree. I have more in my lot in Del Sol Valley for just the influencer.

I'm going to tag this as needs input though to get more experience from other players

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,028 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Influencer vs Registered Vampire Lot - too few mails/gifts

Hero
Added as Needs Input.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,004 Views)