by neuroticrobotic

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Flowers & shrubs in Forgotten Hollow changed look

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.55.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Pets, City living, Get Together, Get to work, Realm of magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor retreat, Laundry day, Toddler stuff, Romantic Garden, Cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View any shrub or flower in buy or build mode placed in forgotten hollow
What happens when the bug occurs? Formerly, shrubs and flowers placed in forgotten hollow had a different, desaturated aesthetic. Now, after a recent patch, they all look bright and cheery just like they do in all other worlds.
What do you expect to see? The former desaturated look of shrubs in forgotten hollow
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In the past, shrubs and flowers placed in forgotten hollow had a different, desaturated aesthetic. Now, after a recent patch(I am not sure which), they all look bright and cheery just like they do in all other worlds. This is true on lots I've created and public lots made by EA, and it sort of ruins the look of the whole world. Please help!

Message 1 of 1 (477 Views)