[NEEDS INPUT] [V] [ECO] Plasma Fizzy Drinks Don't Regenerate Thirst for Vampires

by GraceTiryn

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] [ECO] Plasma Fizzy Drinks Don't Regenerate Thirst for Vampires

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load Plasma Fruit into Fizz Maker and have VAMPIRE drink Fizzy Plasma product
What happens when the bug occurs? Fizzy drink made out of Plasma Fruit does not regenerate Vampire Thirst
What do you expect to see? Fizzy Drink made with Plasma Fruit should regenerate Thirst just as Plasma Jane/Salad does
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Vampires do not gain Thirst when drinking a Fizzy Drink made with Plasma Fruit

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (1,260 Views)

Re: Plasma Fizzy Drinks Do Not Regenerate Thirst for Vampires

Hero
@GraceTiryn To be sure, did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes I did. I started a new game with no mods but issue was still there. Does it work for you?
Message 3 of 6 (1,196 Views)

Hero
@GraceTiryn I don't have the time to test everything. Just wanted to make sure it's not a mod issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,179 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't really know where to put this or if it's related but plasma fruit isn't really filling up my vampires needs anymore. The main vampire I have an issue with is a sloppy drinker but it was never this bad before the patch. I'll test without mods later today to see if it does anything.

Message 5 of 6 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Samlish7716 Just create a new thread if it happens without mods

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (995 Views)