Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Can't complete Bodybuilder aspiration with Vampiric Streng

by Cierrajn

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Can't complete Bodybuilder aspiration with Vampiric Strength

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? university, fame, seasons, cats/dogs, city, get together, work, magic, strange, jungle, parenthood, vampire, dine out, spa, knitting, toddler, fitness, bowling, vintage, backyard, movie, spooky, kitchen, luxury, holiday celebration, grims ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A vampire with 1st rank of vampiric strength trying to complete the bodybuilder aspiration. On stage 3 of the aspiration trying to complete 'spend 10 hours exercising' since purchase of vampiric strength perk this will not progress any further. Stuck at 7/10 hours. Have tried multiple forms of exercise (machines, space, tv) have tried drinking reconfigure potion to remove skill, still will not progress.
What happens when the bug occurs? A vampire with vampiric strength can not progress 'spend 10 hours exercising' for bodybuilder aspiration.
What do you expect to see? bodybuilder aspiration to be compatible with vampiric strength.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,103 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Can't complete Bodybuilder aspiration with Vampiric Streng

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and after I cured her vampirism it still won’t work. I don’t really want too use cheats to complete the aspiration though

Message 2 of 2 (963 Views)