by Valcroy1635

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Animation error on bite interaction

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, fewer cats and dogs, and all the game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? testing the game on medium notebooks
What happens when the bug occurs? When the sim performs a bite action, whether on the wrist or the neck, the victim bounces slightly, as if there was a pause, an error, in the animation. It's something I can not explain very well
What do you expect to see? the animation being executed without any type of jump, or bug. Be executed as it should be
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.36

Hello.

I have The Sims 4 with some expansions and packages, I've never had stability problems, delay or anything like that until patch 1.36.

After this patch, the game pack "vampire" began to present a problem. When the sim performs a bite action, whether on the wrist or the neck, the victim bounces slightly, as if there was a pause, an error, in the animation. It's something I can not explain very well, but the video will be on the link below.

I do not have this problem with any other animation, nor with packages, I play the game at the top without crashing, however this problem bothers me, since one of the motivations of playing sims 4 are the vampires.

I am reporting this error now because during that time I always waited for patch after patch that the problem was solved, after all it started after an update,

I wonder if there is a solution, or what causes it, since this is frustrating.

I await an answer

bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MYyrcFu7iI&feature=youtu.be

all the drivers are up to date, and I run other games with no problem.

Message 1 of 7 (1,645 Views)

Re: BUG IN THE VAMPIRES

EA Staff

Hi @Sadraky

We have not been able to reproduce this at our end. Animation transition was ok. 

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!         

Message 2 of 7 (1,561 Views)

Re: BUG IN THE VAMPIRES

Hero

Tagging @Sadraky for save

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,505 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT/A] [V] Bounce animation on biting compelled Victims

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions and game packs except dogs and cats
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Testing on Intel HD or UHD graphics cards
What happens when the bug occurs? the victims compelled to be bitten bounce, as if there was a break in the animation
What do you expect to see? the animation works normally, even because I play with a good frame rate
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after patch 1.36 on another older computer

I wonder why this happens and if there is a solution

Message 4 of 7 (1,549 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [V] Bounce animation on biting compelled Victims

Hero

Hi @Sadraky

merged your post with your existing thread

Would you be willing to share your save with QA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,471 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [V] Bounce animation on biting compelled Victims

★★★ Novice

I've already talked about this before, but on an older computer. As I am with a new computer, there are no saves, because I play the sims 4 only by the vampires

Message 6 of 7 (1,444 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Bounce animation on biting compelled Victims

Hero

Added

Would be great if anyone has a save for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,414 Views)