by camsin

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Utilities switch back on despite unpaid bills

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.88
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except fitness and MFP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have unpaid bills and utilities shut off on a home lot 2. Travel to another lot 3. Return to the home lot that has unpaid bills and no utilities
What happens when the bug occurs? When returning to the home lot with unpaid bills and switched off utilities, objects that require power and water can be used despite the bills remaining unpaid.
What do you expect to see? Power and water should continue to be shut off when travelling away from the home lot and returning.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Not sure specifically since what patch. Perhaps after Seasons?

Was able to replicate issue with removed mods, repaired game, a reset Sims 4 folder and in a fresh save with all of the former.

Message 1 of 5 (1,388 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Utilities switch back on despite unpaid bills

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,261 Views)

haven't paid the bills but can use pc and shower after changing lot

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't pay Bills until power and water is cut now change to another lot like library and travel back home
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim can use the PC or take a shower even though energy and water got cut because I haven't paid the bills
What do you expect to see? non usable electro devices and water devices
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

this problem was fixed a while ago but lately I got that bug again but I don't know which patch it happened because just now I started playing an poor household

Message 3 of 5 (1,240 Views)

Re: haven't paid the bills but can use pc and shower after changing lot

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @XxNata92xX

I merged your post with existing thread on the issue. Please feel free to press the me too button as well.

Don't think it was fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,225 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Utilities switch back on despite unpaid bills

Hero
@camsin Not 100% sure if the patch notes refer to this.

Can you tell me if this is fixed for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,014 Views)