Re: male sim torso crooked

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Novice

It looks similar could be the same problem. Has there been any solutions that you know of?

Message 11 of 17 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rain22553 Not that I know of, no.

I'll merge this then. It does look the same root cause to me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (732 Views)

sims men body present changes

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I've got all the packs of the sims 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you go into creator sims or click on the mirror in the house and pick change sims. when i have a male sims in my family i notice that their body present changes on the tops,any tops you look at. i have made photos of alex on how here is wearing top that pick out and he body shape changes or clothing does.
What happens when the bug occurs? when i am picking my male sims tops. it either changes their body or their clothes. i know my sims hasn't got big body.
What do you expect to see? to see the male sims body shape in a better way and not the middle part cutting into the shapes of the arms
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

here are some sample of picture i took of alex and how the body that's shape

sims body 2.jpg

sims body3.jpg

sims body 4.jpg

it really looks like that the middle goes out when it come around near to the arms. and it happen to most of my sims males

Message 13 of 17 (949 Views)

Re: sims men body present changes

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 Is this what you are seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Upper-left-arm-clipping-into-torso-on-all-sims/m-p... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (936 Views)

Re: sims men body present changes

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict yea i having same problem . the chest look like it cuts in to the arms and only in the male sims and it only in cas, the body seem fine its driving me crazy
Message 15 of 17 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

sims body 4.jpg

i am having the same problem but i notice it only the Male cas fullbody or tops. it like their chest gets bigger and their arms bends inwards . but if you have them nake for me their body is fine. only when they are wearing clothes

Message 16 of 17 (416 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you! 

solaire.png

Message 17 of 17 (1,159 Views)