by osiazul

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Unwanted Polygamy in my game

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except two stuff packs (Laundry and First Pet).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my save (attached). This the first time I see this, but now I need to look at all my households to check.
What happens when the bug occurs? I play rotational. I enter one of my households (Caleb married to a playable ghost) just to discover that now he is also married to a NPC (yes, two wives). And this happen at Valentine's Day, like a joke lol. I was able to divorced him for that second wife but I save as to keep the problem and share it.
What do you expect to see? I do not want surprising and uncontrolled marriages at my game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18vpS_5Kwz7IJKytZhwsBWUqZLtM5ZbNJ?usp=sharing

If you go to Caleb (not Vatore) household (Forgotten Hollow) you will see that he is married to Marguerite, but you will discover that he is also married to a NPC (a girl Kyra Chauhan).

Message 1 of 5 (493 Views)

Re: Unwanted Polygamy in my game

Hero

Hi @osiazul

do you also happen to have a save from before this marriage happened ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict I enter 5 saves and Caleb was married twice, finally I found the save where hi is not married at all but he is already the fiancé of Marguerite. He doesn't know that Kyra girl (or maybe she is not even at the save). It was my first save with Seasons installed. Thanks and good luck!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uV98CXIKNkIXAlcjtMHkv3gMHYANBulq?usp=sharing

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

Hero

Thanks. Going to tag your thread as needs input for now to see if anyone else has this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (411 Views)

★★ Guide
Thanks a lot Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)