by verfens

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Unlocks not Unlocking Properly

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a task that will grant you an item that's now unlocked.
What happens when the bug occurs? Be irritated and confused when its in your sims inventory, but it's not actually unlocked.
What do you expect to see? The item unlocked as per usual.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've repaired the game to fix lag, but as far as I've seen I can't make the game register that I've completed the necessary requirements to unlock the item properly.  This first happened with the "in full bloom centerpiece" that unlocks when you complete a wedding at a silver level or better, and one of them unlocked but not the other.  The other complaint is that my male sim just got to the 3rd level of the diver career but didn't actually unlock the cool looking treasure chest.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.12.45 AM.png

Message 1 of 2 (489 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Unlocks not Unlocking Properly

Hero
@verfens Is it just those two or others as well ?

As this would normally go on the Buy/Build list, I forwarded this but not added to any list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (457 Views)