by pettoii

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Unlimited Cow berry in Household Inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampire, spellcaster, get togueder and free chrismas pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? every day i receved 3 cow berry or in the invetory of my sim or in the invetory in build mode
What do you expect to see? Not having free cowplant berry everyday
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The bug appear when a graft to receves cow berry when i finally got one i receved 3 cow berry everyday just like that i dont know why

Message 1 of 9 (1,818 Views)

Re: Unlimited Cow berry

Hero
@pettoii Do you have an active cow plant on your lot as well or just the berries ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes i have one cow plant and only one and its well care and alive. Im not sure of the game version but its the one before the 10 april 2020, i forgot also to tell that i have a big garden  and the one who tend my garden and sell/harvest its a spellcaster so i have a lots of fruit and herb to do potion so that why i dint notice the fact of unlimited cow berry so it is possible that its even a older version of the game because i play them for a long time.

I have also a question how do you find mushroom i have pretty much all the plant except tree of them and the mushroom is one of them.

Message 3 of 9 (1,705 Views)

Hero
@pettoii I'm bit unsure but maybe the plant just gives berries from time to time. Haven't played with one in a while.

MAybe others know ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Novice

no its doesnt normaly give berry and less in the inventory of build mode

Message 5 of 9 (1,678 Views)

Hero
@pettoii Did you patch your game and still have the issue ? Would be really helpful if you could edit your version number with the instructions I gave above.

Does it happen in every household or just households that have cowplants or just the one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,643 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@pettoii It sounds like you have a spliced plant that produces cowberries as one of its harvestables. That could easily give you cowberries every day.

Mushrooms can be found in many places, including the starter neighborhoods in Willow Creek. They grow during Spring and Fall.
Message 7 of 9 (1,615 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Unlimited Cow berry

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I have this happen in my saves, too. In addition to the grafted plant that produces the cowberries, I have a cowplant in my garden (from planting one of the perfect cowberries from the grafted dragonfruit-snapdragon-cowberry plant).

The grafted dragonfruit produces variable quantities of cowberries daily that have to be harvested. This is a perfect plant, so the cowberries are worth $500 each

I also get 3 cowberries added to my household inventory (in build mode) every day. They are also perfect, but worth $900 each. I've never had any just show up in my sim's personal inventory (without harvesting them)

I'm not sure it's a bug, I assumed this is the way the cowplant has a "harvest". 

I quit selling them for a while and it seems like they stopped appearing after I got 21 cowberries in my household inventory. I'm testing a few different scenarios now, to see if I can replicate it in saves that are not my legacy challenge. Standard smile  

@pettoii - A couple of questions to help with my testing - do you have any plants in your household inventory at all? If yes, what are they? What quality is your grafted plant (normal-nice-magnificent-perfect)? What quality was the cowberry when you planted it for the cowplant? What is the value of the 3 cowberries from the inventory? 

I can replicate in base game & freebies, no cc or mods / never used. Have not updated game to April 7 2020 patch yet. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,605 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i only play one household but i think this will be possible in everyplace

edit: i did obtain the cow berry by crafting but it's long to have one because its rare and i test my limits is 18 in the inventory but i think i have in total 21 cow berry beacause of the sim inventory. However i just now notice that the same sim whos get them in the inventory

@crinrict Its still work in the version 1.62.67.1020

@Sketch793 THANK GOD FINALLY i got the mushroom

(Merged post) - Atic

Message 9 of 9 (1,575 Views)