Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Unable to sell flowers roses and birds of paradise 99+ stack

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, strangeville, vampires, laundry day, holiday gifts, ghoul guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unable to sell stack of 99+ only Roses and Birds of Paradise. A lot of other flower and produce stacks sold fine no problems. I do not have even close to full list of produce and flowers in my garden just about 12 - 16 different ones. Just selected stacks and drag to sell in inventory. For Roses and Birds of Paradise it would not drag the stack just gave me a single beep and never showed item stack in drag cursor. If i open stack of Roses and Birds of paradise to show contents of stacks can sell 1 at a time. I am thinking somehow a few or 1 of the items become corrupted maybe. I think these 2 flowers i have used as gifts maybe received as gifts during holidays. I do not think i have used other flowers as gifts just these 2. I have a save file if want it.
What happens when the bug occurs? read above
What do you expect to see? to be able to drag stack to sell in inventory. I would like a fix please, as I can not remove these items from my inventory now. edited: just noticed not allow me to use these two flowers as fertilizer as well.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

this is a pretty recent new game maybe 2 weeks of real life time. let me know if you want the save.

Message 1 of 11 (3,988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unable to sale flowers roses and birds of paradise 99+ stack maybe gift rela

Hero

Sims can now sell Flowers in stacks from their Inventory.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (3,096 Views)

All Replies

Re: unable to sale flowers roses and birds of paradise 99+ stack maybe gift rela

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

sorry i do not know what happened to bug report.

I edited to add the following in the compose section very last spot of bug report:

edited:

just noticed not allow me to use these two flowers as fertilizer as well.

and some how made duplicate bug report in same bug report.

edit to reply:

it also put my edit in wrong section of the bug report.

Message 2 of 11 (3,916 Views)

Hero
The bug forum has it's issues.

I fixed the post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (3,867 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Unable to sell flowers roses and birds of paradise 99+ stack

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (3,837 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've encountered this issue myself a few times, check each item in the stack manually, one or more of them will be "broken" so you cant sell them, place them on the lot, then sell them in build mode.

Once the broken items are gone from the stack, the remaining ones will become fully functional once again.

Should help as a work-around until whatever causes this gets fixed Standard smile

Message 5 of 11 (3,806 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Did you happen to give either of those flowers as a gift before trying to sell the stack?  I've had this issue too, but seemed to find a pattern since it only happened with flowers that I tried to give sims as a gift.  Like Entoarox said, it can be worked around by finding the ones that don't sell within the stack, putting them on the floor, and then selling them individually in Build Mode.

Message 6 of 11 (3,681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I found what is causing the problem.

1. have a stack of flowers (i believe I had only 10 flowers)

2. give flower (s) as gift.

3. the flowers you gave as gift are now corrupt and still partially in inventory.

you can open the stack of flowers. and drop / sell all the individual flowers, except those 3 flowers given as gifts.

the 3 flowers given as gifts can not be selected, dragged/dropped, or interacted with in any way, basically the gifted flowers are now in a corrupted state.

Message 7 of 11 (3,552 Views)

★ Guide
@rhah01 Interesting. I've had this problem even when I didn't gift flowers though, unfortunately, so it's not the only thing that causes the bug Frown
Message 8 of 11 (3,530 Views)

Hero

Sims can now sell Flowers in stacks from their Inventory.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (3,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue currently. There's a stack of lily and orchid that I cannot sell.

Message 10 of 11 (2,144 Views)