by HannekevD93

Original Post

[OPEN] Try for baby in shower does not fill hygiene

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Only Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make two sims fall in love and then let them "Try for Baby in Shower". Used shower is SAW Walk-In Shower
What happens when the bug occurs? The hygiene bar does not fill, instead three red arrows appear in the hygiene bar. Social and fun needs do fill.
What do you expect to see? Three greens arrows and slowly filling of the hygiene bar.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the 3rd/4th of June patch

Trying for Baby in the shower does not fill hygiene need.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 11 (1,465 Views)

Re: Try for baby in shower does not fill hygiene

Hero
@HannekevD93 Is that the only shower you have this issue or generally on all showers ? Just try for baby or woohoo too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,437 Views)

★★ Novice

This shower is the only shower I've tried.

With woohoo the hygiene bar fills and I got the moodlet.

I will try another type of shower I have on my lot, and I will get back to you.

Thanks for replying.

Hanneke 

Message 3 of 11 (1,427 Views)

Hero
@HannekevD93 Did you get a chance to test other showers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,382 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry it took so long. 

I tried the "Double Delight" and it also didn't work.

Message 5 of 11 (1,350 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Try for baby in shower does not fill hygiene

★ Apprentice

I’m having the same issue with any shower, both with WooHoo and Try for Baby in Shower - hygiene doesn’t get filled.

Message 6 of 11 (1,329 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am seeing this on PS4, with just woohoo. The hygiene bar does not fill. The shower the sims are using is the Fitness Stuff Pack shower.

The Sims™ 4_20200611173454.jpg

Message 7 of 11 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sometimes a poor woohoo will cause no hygiene gain and a needs another shower embarrassed moodlet. Don't know if that's what you're experiencing or not.

Message 8 of 11 (1,188 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also experience this. I honestly thought it had always been this way ever since discover university came out. Someone commented it only happens on some shower woohoos, for me I'm pretty sure it's all, but I'll do some dedicated testing at some point to confirm & edit this post or re-post.

Message 9 of 11 (986 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Try for baby in shower does not fill hygiene

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I find this is the same for regular woohoo too sometimes (edit: this is to say: I find the hygiene does not increase for even regular shower woohoo, not just try for baby in shower). Also sometimes shower woohoo will increase hygiene but only a little. (edit: is it supposed to fill completely? because if so, I still have this issue in 2023 where the hygiene only fills slightly)

Message 10 of 11 (900 Views)