Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Trees are no longer producing fruit

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have garden of plants that were grown to fruiting stage and observe the trees and their lack of fruit vs. the shrubs/flowers which produce new fruit every Sim morning (4am-6am)
What happens when the bug occurs? Trees do not produce fruit.
What do you expect to see? Fruits to grow on trees at the same time each morning.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. February 4, 2020

Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [TO TEST] Trees are no longer producing fruit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@UneSimmerYes, I'm having the same problem. I'm able to water, fertilize and even evolve the trees but they are not fruiting when in season anymore since the patch. I've played for 3-4 Sim days (about 84 hours) and nothing. Other in season plants that give vegetables and herbs, and flowers, are producing as expected each day.

I also do not play with any CC or mods.

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [TO TEST] Trees are no longer producing fruit

Hero
@kimberlyaz1992 @UneSimmer

Asked around a bit as I currently don't have time to test myself and it seems to work fine for other people. Also think there would be more reports on this if it was a general issue.

Can you test if you have the same issue on newly planted plant ? Is it all plants or only certain ones ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Trees are no longer producing fruit

Hero
@UneSimmer @kimberlyaz1992 Do you guys still have issues with this ?

Any particular neighborhood ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)