Re: Toddler Hair Color Changing Again

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Toddler Hair Color Changing (Patch 1.16.15)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion, Game and Stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Creating a toddler in CAS and changing to another outfit in CAS causes hair color to change to a random color.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I play as a toddler in CAS or in game their hair changes color constantly. It only occurs with EA hairs and not CC hairs. Removing all mods and CC doesn't fix the issue.
What do you expect to see? I expect their hair color to stay the same color I chose.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It began to resurface either the patch before Tiny Living or the Tiny Living patch

Toddler hair changing color again. Only with EA hairs. I removed mods and cc and it still occurs. If I use a CC hair I don't have that issue.

Message 1 of 4 (1,298 Views)

Hero
@sandlovertemari Could you give me a few more details on when you see this ?

1. Does it happen each time you change from one outfit to another in CAS while creating from scratch or only if you go to CAS via Plan outfit or even fulleditcas ?
2. When does it happen ingame ? On travelling ? Changing cloth ?
3. Is it all hair colors that are affected or only certain ones ?
4. Is it all hair styles that are affected or only certain ones ?
5. Does it matter if the Sim is male or female ?

I did a quick test and the color stayed fine for me, hence a few more details would help duplicating this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,203 Views)

★ Guide

I'm also having this problem again, but for me it occurs on toddler and child age girls. I haven't noticed this happen to the boys.

Message 3 of 4 (1,151 Views)

Hero
@simgirl542 For any color ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,148 Views)