by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Toddler Fun Meter Won't Raise When at Daycare

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a toddler to daycare.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler's fun meter doesn't raise, so when the toddler comes home they're very sad.
What do you expect to see? That the toddler's fun meter goes up when they're at daycare.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I thought daycare was supposed to be fun. I mean, there are probably other children there to play with.

All the other meters work properly.

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Toddler Fun Meter Won't Raise When at Daycare

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Does the rest work ok for you ? Others have been reporting it's all broken again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (503 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict All the other needs work properly, when they go down to yellow or orange they start to raise.
Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd How I love conflicting reports .

Def. leaving this separate then and make it about the fun motive.

If you leave them with a Nanny of family member, do you also not get fun or is it only daycare ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (488 Views)