by Alexsear

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] The basement room make shade effect on Ground Level

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? expansion Pack [All] Game Pack [left only Strange Viles and Parenthood I not Bought] Stuff Pack -Vintage Glamour -Laundry Day -Spooky -Perfect Patio and Free Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try make Basement and change day/night time test
What happens when the bug occurs? The Light and Shade of room Under basement have effect with ground level, and I think I should be like that. because they separent from each other
What do you expect to see? Correct and fix It! If Gound Level make effect light and shade with down step level floor this is make sense but the basement take effect on ground level floor I think It abnormal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I try remove the basement room if you see the images basement room is aquarium I try remove it and the abnormal shade nearby simoleon Tree has dissapear

First picture : Ground level that you can see the abnormal shadow at simoleon tree, [I can confirm that not a shadow from  Green House] I try remove the green house. but that shadow still show up.
second picture : by different way when I try to remove the aquarium [that is the basement under greenhouse] 
Third picture : the abnormal shadow are dissapear. after I remove the aquarium

Message 1 of 6 (953 Views)

Re: The basement room make shade effect on Ground Level

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

more picture
more picture of abnormal shadow the shadow come from  basement on that point that shadow come from the little Inventory room of first floor basement It make the abnormal shadow on the ground level too. 

Message 2 of 6 (937 Views)

Hero
@Alexsear Could you maybe encircle the actual issue on the pictures ?

That helps spot what you mean.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (921 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

First Image : abnormal shadow spot (I can confirm this is not shadow from money tree and green house because I try Remove It but that shadow still show up)
Second image : I have a little curious and feel annoy little bit and I try remove the basement in that spot the Result at [third image]
thrid image : The shadow re dissapear (this make sure for me about this bugs thaat mean the basement room make a shadow on upper level[Ground Level])

Message 4 of 6 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

More test
I try make more basement room [Area] to see the shadow will show up around area that i build more or not and yes the new basement area has make shadow on ground level around that area too.

First Image : try to make more basement area
Second image : have shadow show up around new area in new basement area build up .

more information
I try close all light at lot all those shadow has fade but still can see [can prove this problem not come from turn on/off the light]

Message 5 of 6 (878 Views)

Hero
@Alexsear Thanks for the clarification. I can see what you mean now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (850 Views)