by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] The Most Interesting Sim in the World not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: S, GF, CD, CL, GTW Game Packs: OR, DO, V, PH, JA Stuff Packs: LSP, PPSP, CKSP, RGSP, KSPS, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, FSP, LDSP, MFPSP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new save and have a Sim with 12 or more traits.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a Sim with 13 traits (4 original, 2 completed aspiration, 6 reward traits and now one death trait as he is a ghost, but it should have triggered before that as I had the other 12 first) and the "The Most Interesting Sim in the World" Achievement won't unlock. I have used some cheats, but none at all related to getting the traits. I have another save where it triggered normally, so I don't know what is wrong with this one. (I got it in that save before I bought a number of the game and stuff packs I have now, but I don't remember which ones).
What do you expect to see? The achievement unlocked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 8 (1,946 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] The Most Interesting Sim in the World not fulfilling

Hero
It's possible that one doesn't count for whatever reason.

Could you list all traits that you have for both saves (working and not) to see what the differences are ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,914 Views)

★ Apprentice

Working save: Genius, Bookworm, Loner, Speed Reader, Storm Chaser, Night Owl, Morning Sim, Handy, Independent, Steel Bladder, Gym Rat, Professorial, Savant, Seldom Sleepy, Quick Learner (I'm not sure if it triggered right at 12 or not, I didn't pay that much attention)

Not working: Creative, Slob, Childish, Mentor, Night Owl, Morning Sim, Storm Chaser Sim, Angler's Tranquility, Hardly Hungry, Marketable, Role Model, Death By Old Age, Domestic

Message 3 of 8 (1,898 Views)

Hero
Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,893 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (1,848 Views)

★ Apprentice

Something to add. I've been playing with a different family on the same save and a few of them also had 12 or more traits by the time I was done with them without triggering it. Then, last night, I moved that family in with my original sim through manage households. I went in to play and as soon as the house loaded with the combined family, the achievement triggered. So I have no idea what is going on there, but I have the achievement now??? I don't know if moving the original out and back in would have done it because until that point I hadn't moved any of them after having 12 traits (but in the first save where it worked I had never moved her).

Message 6 of 8 (1,829 Views)

Hero
Interesting. Thanks for the extra info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (1,817 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having this same issue, and I was wondering if DLC traits could be the problem? 

Message 8 of 8 (1,260 Views)