[NEEDS INPUT] Teen Interaction (Tell Gross Joke) Now YA, A , Elder Interaction

by NZsimm3r

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Teen Interaction (Tell Gross Joke) Now YA, A , Elder Interaction

★ Guide

@Lorraine-Simmer I agree with you. I like having my sims (young adult through elder) be able to do the "tell Gross joke" interaction.

Message 11 of 16 (475 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Teen Interaction (Tell Gross Joke) Now YA, A , Elder Interacti

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I also never knew this was an issue or originally a teen only interaction. When I updated to 2018 patches and saw it on my older Sims I thought it was a new interaction along with the pointing spot mischief interaction.

Message 12 of 16 (421 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Teen Interaction (Tell Gross Joke) Now YA, A , Elder Interacti

★★★★ Guide
This has been in my game for quite awhile actually, but I never really saw it as much of a problem??? Adults can make gross jokes too!
Message 13 of 16 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I thought this was intentional. After coming across this topic, I looked into the game files and found a mess. There's evidence it used to be a child-only interaction that's now being bypassed by an all-ages check. Running in series with that is another check narrowing it down to YA+ actor and Child+ target.
Message 14 of 16 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'm having this, and also I just thought it was a new thing since there really aren't enough "joke" actions despite so many social events requiring multiple jokes
Message 15 of 16 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I see sims mine and others ALWAYS telling a gross joke constantly.

Message 16 of 16 (325 Views)