by Buttonsginger

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Tea Brewer/Coffee Maker Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a Tea Magic Personal Brewer on a counter. Upgrade all options. Brew Healthy Green Tea (which is what I've only brewed). Play. Save As. Exit game. Open save.
What happens when the bug occurs? When save is opened the brewer is gone. Not in family inventory. The brewer may have been clean/empty/dirty.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the brewer on my counter top where it was when I closed the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I searched and didn't see a report of this anywhere. Sorry if it is a repeat of a problem already reported. 

My tea pot keeps disappearing. I have not employed a maid or a butler. I do have a neat sim in the household. This neat sim does go on a "cleaning frenzy" often. I have followed her around and she never removes the tea pot from the counter. The counter isn't dirty either. The counter used is the BroHill Wood Counter Solution from the Parenthood game pack.  This happens most of the time when I close the game (save as)  and reopen it. 

My game has been refreshed and repaired. I am not sure if it was occurring before the last patch as I haven't placed a tea pot since before the Cats and Dogs expansion was added. 

Message 1 of 12 (4,307 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Tea Magic Personal Brewer Missing

Hero

I can't dupe this but since the game has a history with stuff disappearing ... coffee machine, popcorn maker, pets bowls...

I have added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,177 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Okay, thank you.
Message 3 of 12 (4,172 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having this problem also and I can say for sure it started after Cats & Dogs.

Message 4 of 12 (4,156 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue after Cats & Dogs. My tea brewer and coffee maker keep disappearing. 

Message 5 of 12 (4,131 Views)

★ Apprentice

After some evaluating, I noticed that only CC coffee pots and teas are disappearing. Lots where I'm using EA stuff is still there.

Message 6 of 12 (4,102 Views)

Re: [SAVES NEEDED] [CD] Pet food bowls disappear

★★★★ Novice

I'm also having an issue where my coffee maker disappears as well when I travel to a new venue.

Message 7 of 12 (4,090 Views)

Re: [SAVES NEEDED] [CD] Pet food bowls disappear

Community Manager (retired)

Could someone share a save file with me where they're having this issue? Thanks much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 12 (4,053 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Tea Brewer/Coffee Maker Missing

★★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue after I installed the expansion packs. I though the maid stole them lol.

Message 9 of 12 (4,025 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Tea Brewer/Coffee Maker Missing

★★ Novice
I had the problem with the teapot well before cats & dogs. Just recently had my popcorn maker disappear.
Message 10 of 12 (3,913 Views)