by MissAmyCM

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Tiny House Living Bills too high on certain lots

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Backyard Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, because this doesn't appear to be consistent from game to game. Just mine.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bills for my tiny home on Sulani are $2000+, but were fine in Glimmerbrook.
What do you expect to see? Reduced bills for the tiny house lot that I built, as it should be.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I built a Tiny House (64 tiles on a Tiny Home Residential lot) on Sulani. This was the second Tiny Home my sim had lived in - the first was in Glimmerbrook. The first home was the same size, with more stuff over the lawn and more electronic items in the home, and had bills of about $500. When my sim moved to Sulani, her first and second bills were both over $2000, nearly $3000! My friend has the same packs and built the same style of house (64 tiles, tiny home residential) on the same lot in her game and got bills of about $600.

Message 1 of 10 (1,200 Views)

Re: Tiny House Living Bills

Hero
@MissAmyCM Could you upload your build to the gallery ? How much does the same house give you in a different neighborhood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,170 Views)

★ Novice

I have uploaded to the house to the gallery now, but do not know how much the bills are in another neighbourhood. My friend had made much the same house on the same lot but as I mentioned, her game gave her lower bills.

Message 3 of 10 (1,134 Views)

Hero
@MissAmyCM I'll check it out on the weekend.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,118 Views)

Hero
@MissAmyCM Could you tell me which lot you placed it on ? I placed it on Lagoon Look and the bill I got was §402

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (1,081 Views)

★ Guide

My Sims get $500 bills in a Micro House on Raffia Quinta in Oasis Springs. So the house meets all the criteria for a Micro House but gets larger bills on that lot than on other lots.

All packs to date no CC no mods.

Message 6 of 10 (1,033 Views)

Hero
@NZsimm3r How much was it on other lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict  Lagoon Look is where I had placed it too. I also tried placing it on Pier Perfection but got the same result. 

Message 8 of 10 (971 Views)

Hero
@MissAmyCM How does the same house behave in a different hood ? Or in a fresh save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (946 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Tiny House Living Bills too high on certain lots

Hero
@MissAmyCM Anyone still having issues with this after the bill update ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (730 Views)