by sleekoduck87

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Baraged with Visitors at Tiny House

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for Toddler Stuff and Children Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sims live in a Micro House in Britechester and befriend all the neighbors in the Welcome Wagon.
What happens when the bug occurs? Friends and strangers alike are constantly at the door. Most are not vampires. Most of them are not friends with the Sims on the lot. It reminds me of the Beauty Wish in the Sims 2 with the Genie. This is literally constant. It is annoying an interferes with gameplay. What's worse is my Sims are in college and very busy. The phone also rings constantly and I already silenced the phone.
What do you expect to see? At most, one or two visitors per day who are actually friends with the Sim, and maybe an occasional vampire. The phone spam should turn off when I silence the phone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started happening in the last two weeks. I believe there were two updates to the game in the last two weeks.

This is aggravating because the Sim family I'm playing right now are college students and have extremely busy schedules between studying and one of them being in the Debate club. The phone spam does not stop when the phone was put on mute. There are constant visitors on the doorstep, most of whom have never met the Sims I am playing. They have good reputations, but neither even has one Fame Point. Most of the visitors stop by in the daytime (therefore, probably not vampires), although some have come by the house at 11:45 PM. (Those Sims were not vampires.) I've even started seeing more than one show up at a time. This is super annoying when I'm trying to have my Sims complete tasks in a house that is already tiny.

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Baraged with Visitors at Tiny House

Hero
@sleekoduck87 Does this only happen if you befriend them at the welcome wagon or also if you never make contact with them ? Is it only the neighbors or also other Sims (except Vamps) ?

Does it only happen in Brichester ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (474 Views)