[FIXED] [TL] Flying children when 'Warn About the Bed Safety'?

by PheonixQueen24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [TL] Flying children when 'Warn About the Bed Safety'?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything up to Eco Lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child chat with a young adult and perform the action 'Warn About the Bed Safety;.
What happens when the bug occurs? The child rises from the ground and her arms and legs become elongated.
What do you expect to see? The child not be possessed by the old man exorcist and stay on the ground with normal limbs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Was playing in Port Promise and had a child sim talk to Knox when he showed up. I was curious as to what the new interaction was. Then she just started levitating and growing. She went back to normal when the interaction finished. ???????

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 5 (1,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TL] Flying children when 'Warn About the Bed Safety'?

Hero

Child Sims will no longer levitate or perform the “Warn about Bed Safety” interaction on Murphy Beds. Turns out the Child Sims had joined a levitating class, so things are looking up!

Fixed in Patch 1.70.84/ 1.37

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (758 Views)

All Replies

Re: Flying children when 'Warn About the Bed Safety'?

★★★★★ Guide
@PheonixQueen24 what I wonder is that the "warn about bed safety" action came from Tiny Living and if I'm not mistaken it's a ghost action (hence the ghost icon) but all my Sims have it available all the time.
Message 2 of 5 (1,211 Views)

Re: Flying children when 'Warn About the Bed Safety'?

Hero

@Bearpal64  

Yeah, I've seen that one.  What it looks like is the child stretches and levitates the rest of the way to the height of a teen or older sim.  My guess is that it probably wasn't meant for the option to be on children.  May be an oversight by the devs that it got added or it uses the wrong animation.  I have a couple of screenshots of it but some reason, AHQ won't let me load them.  And it does have the little ghost icon on it and all my sims have the option.

Message 3 of 5 (1,196 Views)

Hero
@PheonixQueen24 as Bearpal64 said, the main issue in this lies that the action shouldn't even be available in the first place.

This interaction is for Ghost sims that died through the Murphy bed.

Don't know if the animation would be correct if a ghost does it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,154 Views)

Hero

Child Sims will no longer levitate or perform the “Warn about Bed Safety” interaction on Murphy Beds. Turns out the Child Sims had joined a levitating class, so things are looking up!

Fixed in Patch 1.70.84/ 1.37

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (759 Views)