by matthew1112

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Story Mode Sims permanently self employed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, stuff packs and game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims made via story mode are showing up as self employed when they do not have a job
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to quit been registered as self employed but the tab remains as if im self employed
What do you expect to see? Ability to deregister as self employed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims are permanently self employed, when i quit unregister as self employed they remain self employed but the careers tab says they do not have a job

Image  .

Message 1 of 3 (693 Views)

Re: Sims permanently self employed

Hero
@matthew1112 Unfortunately I haven't been able to test this as every single story mode Sim I try does get a job.

What did you pick to not get one ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (687 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Story Mode Sims permanently self employed

Hero
@matthew1112 Finally got an unemployed Sim and he wasn't registered as self-employed. Do you still have issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)