[NEEDS INPUT] Sprinklers in greenhouse not watering some plants

by Kathykins

Original Post

Re: Greenhouse and sprinklers

★★★ Guide
@Trismagistos I was actually also thinking about those! Since I noticed the water problem after they were added, it makes sense. Its so random what plants are "dry" every day, and some days NO plant is dry, all are dripping with water. Then next day, I'll have 8-9 dry plants. No rhyme or reason to it.

But yes, wouldn't be surprised if you're right. The water problem could be related to the Hydro-planters. I never use planters, but I'll add a few of these, and see what happens!
Message 10 of 12 (290 Views)

Re: Greenhouse and sprinklers

★★★ Guide
Ok, so I've played a couple of weeks with a garden or 2. I've put all plants in Hydroponic planters and that has solved the dry plant problem. I would like to go back to planting on the ground though, as the planters take too much space, especially since I have a lot of trees. The plants also don't get any weeds, but will occasionally have bugs that need spraying.

Anyway, I've noticed that the Sixam plants (currently Orb Stalk and Quill plant) still have the option to "water all", even in those planters. If I click on the option, my sim will water one of the plants, but not both. I also see plants revert back to the "just planted" stage, but that's a different issue.
Message 12 of 12 (240 Views)