Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims wont stay fat if they wear a certain piece of clothing

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but laundry, toddler stuff, kids room, romantic garden, perfect patio, and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims wont stay fat ( i think it's the dress)
What happens when the bug occurs? Fat sim changes to a small sim in that dress
What do you expect to see? Sim stays fat in that dress no matter the angle of where she is
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happened either after the 1st patch in November or after installing Get Famous

Only the sim wont stay fat in her dress and the want to leave work remain

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 47 (4,029 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: tiny living bug

Hero

Obese Sims’ upper bodies should no longer shrink in size when zooming out while wearing specific outfits (ymTop_EF15ShirtCollared & yfBody_SP16Pajama).

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please make sure to post pics of the outfits you're still having issues with when making a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 47 of 47 (2,057 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bills, sims wont stay fat, sims want to leave work, ideal mood is gone

Champion

@Mogway, I'm don't know about the other bugs, but the inability to pay the bills by phone has been around awhile! Raised eyebrowAngry  I don't know exactly when it started, but I've had it for months! Frown

As for Sims not staying fat, you might be able to work around this until they fix it by purchasing the icecream maker from the Kitchen SP. There is a flavor of ice cream that makes your Sims fat (as well as one that makes them thin).  If they ate that fattening flavor all the time, they might stay fat easier. Wink  Its worth a try since you have that SP! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 47 (3,964 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888i haven't had the paying bills bugs until now so sorry about that.

My sim is already fat but she won't show fat sometimes when she changes into her normal dress (see video for reference) when she changes clothes she stays fat it's not a bad bug like the others though

Message 3 of 47 (3,962 Views)

Hero

Hi @Mogway

thanks for your reports but please, when reporting, could you make one thread per issue. 

Yes, it's a lot more work but for the devs to be able to track issues, it's better to have one thread per issues. Everyone can chime in and give their opinions on one specific issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 47 (3,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict i deleted the bills and replied in the topic for that, sorry it's a new bug for me and couldn't find the topic (didnt search well enough so it seems)

i did realize the lunch packs weren't eaten but that;'s not what i'm talking about

the one that has the ideal mood is lvl 10 in an active career, guess i missed the memo on that too lol will take it out of the bug tnx (changed the title only 2 bugs remain)

i went into the game and made a screenshot of the miss work thing

Message 5 of 47 (3,939 Views)

Hero
Weird. I've only seen message when I ordered him to leave work, not autonomously.

Do you have any events scheduled in the calender that could be causing this messages ?

It would be really great if you could edit the first post for either of the two issues remaining and create a second one for the other issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 47 (3,929 Views)

★★ Apprentice

the topic here doesn't update but if you're in the forum it only shows the 2 bugs remaining.

i have nothing scheduled it happens every time they go to work both of my sims have it, it's a new world that i started for GF haven't touched my old saved games yet.

Message 7 of 47 (3,925 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder or send me just the faulty save and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Here's instructions on how to find the right save: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/4568799#M69068

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 47 (3,916 Views)

★★ Apprentice
send you a PM with the link Standard smile thank you so much for your help
Message 9 of 47 (3,911 Views)

Hero

It's this dress, right ?

@Mogway

11-21-18_2-09-42 PM.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 47 (3,900 Views)