by comicsforever

Original Post

Re: sims wont die

★★★★ Guide

thanks

Message 11 of 16 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I had a sim that lived for 965 days. At some point, I was constantly making him drink a serum, but then just left him alone playing with other sims. He aged to elder and then his bar got filled up, but he continued living. He had a longevity trait, besides. He died eventually (actually, yesterday), but maybe some patches fixed him or maybe some actions I did with him (turned into Skeleton) disturbed the glitch Standard smile

Message 12 of 16 (366 Views)

★★★★ Guide
my elder also has the longevity trait
Message 13 of 16 (347 Views)

Hero
They can live a long time. I had a Sim be over 1000 Sim days old. What concerns me about this is, that the Sim couldn't be killed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (344 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the other two sims are the ones who couldn't be killed the elder just wouldn't die of old age after the  notification that his end is near with a full age bar

where it says time to handle his affairs @crinrict there are two elder notifications one where it says to enjoy his last days and the other to handle his affairs I would

understand if he lived along time after the first one enjoy his last days but not when he's gotten the handle his affairs  one with a full age bar

Message 15 of 16 (339 Views)

★★★★ Guide

but maybe elders aren't suppose to die soon after that  massage if they have long life trait I don't really know its just with sims unkillable in two other saves I just assumed  there was trouble there as well  I like that elders can live a long time I wouldn't want that changed at all

I still think he was bug though he kept getting nauseous for days everyday it started a few days after he got the massage

Message 16 of 16 (307 Views)