by Kathykins

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims wash soda can in sink instead of throwing in trash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to any fridge and grab an "off brand soda"
What happens when the bug occurs? when the sim finishes the soda,when instructed to clean up they wash the can in a sink rather than throw it in a trashcan!
What do you expect to see? soda gets thrown in trash.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

after any sim finishes drinking a soda,they wash the can in a sink rather than throw it in the trash can.

Message 1 of 3 (757 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims wash soda can in sink instead of throwing in trash

★★★ Guide
This happened in my game yesterday. Sim drank the soda, then put it in the dishwasher, instead of throwing it away. Never tried the drinks from the fridge before, so haven't seen this until now.
Message 2 of 3 (611 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims wash soda can in sink instead of throwing in trash

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@kreeser1: I've actually seen this once, too! X-D I forgot about it until now, though!

My guess is that it's because it shares its coding with milk and orange juice, and those are served in glasses.

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)