by SheriGR

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims use refrigerator in a different room to get ingredients

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Go to Work, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook something in a house or Retail store with refrigerators in another area of the building.
What happens when the bug occurs? Occasionally the sim will walk way out of their way to a distant refrigerator on the lot to get the ingredients to cook with. I have had this occur in two retail lots when cooking and in one residential lot when cooking. I have had several different sims do this from two different households... the ones I have been playing the last few days..
What do you expect to see? I expect them to grab the ingredients from the refrigerator in the room they are cooking in like they have always done before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have only begun to notice this for the last 2-3 days, so I am assuming it was from an patch/update that was done recently.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 1 of 5 (976 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Sims go to refrigerator in a different room to get ingredients to

Hero

Hi @SheriGR

couldn't get mine to do this

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (864 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Sims go to refrigerator in a different room to get ingredients to

Hero

@SheriGR Do you get this only when you click on the hunger need or also when you pick the meal on a certain fridge ?

I tested a few times and it didn't happen but as you say occasionally. it might need more testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (836 Views)

Re: Sims go to refrigerator in a different room to get ingredients to

Hero

Added this as needs input cause while I wasn't able to duplicate, issues like this seem pretty common.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (794 Views)

Re: Sims go to refrigerator in a different room to get ingredients to

Hero

@SheriGR

Do you still see this after the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (760 Views)