by mypalsim1

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims use different sofas to snuggle on benches at restaurants

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My first pet stuff, laundry day stuff, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, vintage glamour stuff, backyard stuff, kids room stuff, romantic garden stuff, movie hangout stuff, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff, holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a sim to a restaurant, have them go "off lot" to a bench, ask them to do any of the interactions that require cuddling like snuggle, make a move, ask for massage, make out, etc
What happens when the bug occurs? If there is an available couch/sofa/etc for them to do the interaction on IN the restaurant itself, they will get up and relocate to that one instead of the one where the interaction was initiated. If there isn't one available, they do the wave hand/action unavailable animation and do not complete the action at all.
What do you expect to see? I expect the interaction to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The July 16th, 2019 patch

I tested it that it works in the house, it works on non-restaurant lots. The same thing happens whether or not mods are active/installed. The type of couch/bench/picnic table doesn't matter. The same thing happens with and without mods installed.

Sum it up: Cuddle etc works on restaurant lots in actual restaurant lot (on grid). Cuddle etc doesn't work on restaurant lots when not on the main lot itself (off grid). Cuddle etc works on non-restaurant lots both on and off grid. Same off grid area works/doesn't work depending on whether or not a restaurant is the main lot (grid) selected. 

Message 1 of 2 (516 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims use different sofas to snuggle on benches at restaurants

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (448 Views)