by Erodoehtdtm

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims take care of needs when yellow although disabled autonomy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, Game Packs, and Stuff packs are installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have 2 or more sims, have full autonomy with disable autonomy for selected sim checked, just play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? select a sim, than when the sim get yellow energy in the evening, and has nothing to do, it will start to put him/her self to bed.
What do you expect to see? because disabled autonomy is on, I expect the sim that is selected, try not to go too bed when energy becomes yellow in the evening.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. noticed this bug start too happen after the update for Sims Discover University came out.

How often does the bug occur? I would say about 4 out of 7 times each game week.

Message 1 of 7 (1,441 Views)

Re: Disable Autonomy

Hero
@Erodoehtdtm Has this ever been different for you ? I never play with disabled autonomy but I do think they have always taken care of their needs even with disabled autonomy.

I do think it needed to be in the red though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict the autonomy disable has in the past never been a issue, onless they start going into the red or they are in the red, I never let them go into the red or when they do I fix the issues right away.

when I play I use full Autonomy because for me it is really hard managing more than 1-2 sims at a time, that is why I play with selected disabled autonomy.

This issue I am having is happening every now and than, where once it is evening and the energy goes into the yellow, they start trying to go to bed, even when I stop them.

Message 3 of 7 (1,394 Views)

Hero
@Erodoehtdtm and you did test this with no mods as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has this been resolved? My Sims keep getting water of going to the computer even when their needs are in green. The autonomy is disabled, once their needs is low, they stop doing what I tell them or refuse to start it and do whatever they want. I tell them to do some entertainment because they are low, but go to the computer or constantly get water or a drink from fridge. Very frustrating.

Message 5 of 7 (1,260 Views)

Hero
@mariejb87 The water drinking has to do with the hidden thirst need. You can find the thread here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Excessive-Water-Juice-Drinking-Patch-1-58-63-Edition/m-p/84523...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,233 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims take care of needs when yellow although disabled autonomy

★★★ Pro

My Sims keep going for the computer even if I send them for a shower.

Message 7 of 7 (1,133 Views)